This Week's Theme:


This Week's Theme: Holidays!

Armagetto Fabulous on Tumblr!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Leif Ericsson vs. GIANT SQUIRREL



First, I want to take a moment to thank you all for the wonderful posts this week! You guys really did a fabulous job. Thanks for pushing the theme further and creating some really great work.

Now you can all yell at me for being late for my own post #fail. Here is Leif Ericsson fending off a giant squirrel. No wonder they went back to Scandinavia!

I did this all in brush pen which I am slowly getting the hang of, though I think I do prefer my drawing materials to be stiff and much, much thinner...

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Beth, even if you are using a new drawing device. Although for some reason I hear the cadyshack theme going through my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cadyshack theme, ahahaha :D !

    That's excellent! Awesome style and great choice of characters. The eyes of the giant squirrel look very evil. What can I say, 'Leif shouldn't have been fucking with his nuts.' :D Great black and white balance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one mean lookin squirrel...I wouldn't want to cross him

    ReplyDelete