This Week's Theme:


This Week's Theme: Holidays!

Armagetto Fabulous on Tumblr!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Adam Rosenlund as Wolverine, by Josh Purple



:D  Heh, heh, heh!   Forgive me Adam!  This was VERY fun!    I'm guilty of having to do this rather fast (I'm heading out of town tomorrow).  I did this on my big newsprint sketch pad in black crayon :) .

Adam, I'll be honored to send you this cartoon if you want it!  Send me your mailing address and I'll send this to you :) .

Thank You Adam!  And Thank You Josh, excellent theme this week!!

( original photo/full size )

--------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Josh recommended a photo to give scale, so here's a little more (ugly) fun :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice, its like an Armagetto edition of your kids show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always new Adam would become Wolverine some day. Looks great Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam is atleast twice as hairy as Wolverine and 1.5 times as hairy as Robin Williams.

    ReplyDelete