This Week's Theme:


This Week's Theme: Holidays!

Armagetto Fabulous on Tumblr!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Avengers Redo By: Mark Hurst

OK so normally, opposed to some people's beliefs, I'm not really all that political. But every four years the mud slinging begins and everyone focuses on BS stances that they don't plan on following once they get in office. Personally I think this is most politicians. No one ever really focuses on big issues that are more important long term then short term. So the idea of them fighting among themselves is pretty much what this cover was about so it popped in my head. Plus I love how as Americans no (except for the good voters) pay attention to politics until a presidential election year. Me included.

1 comment:

  1. "They took 'er Jobs!" :D Excellent, and I LUV the donkey & elephant faces. Good 'n creepy corporate shadows down low. Nice outfit for Uncle Same, & good work getting that view on the head (I find that a very challenging angle to get right on head).

    I say, "Josh Lynch for President!" :) I'd also be happy with Lobo, or Cthulhu :D

    ReplyDelete