This Week's Theme:


This Week's Theme: Holidays!

Armagetto Fabulous on Tumblr!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gritty Reboot (Robot): Hamlet by Mike McMahon




When I originally read Justin's email, I read "gritty reboot" as "gritty robot". And I thought to myself, what property wouldn't usually have gritty robots in it, and I came up with Shakespeare. I thought a scene from Hamlet with robots would look kinda cool.

It wasn't until after I did the sketch I decided to take a look at the email to check something and I saw that it really said reboot.

But it can still work right? That's right, cause now Hamlet has been rebooted as an alternate world with robots in a medieval setting that not only have to worry about revenge and evil Uncle's, they have to worry about rust. And nothing's grittier than rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment